Followers

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Simply Create Too Challenge #108 - Ladies Only

 Well hello there.  I so apologize that I am entirely 1 week behind in posting for the design challenge over at Simply Create Too.  I got so mixed up with the weeks.  The challenge for this week, actually last week was For Ladies only!    What a fun theme.

Now when my kids were little I made a lot of teacher gifts and now that I am a grandma of a school ager and  two in daycare they have asked me to continue making gifts.  Naturally  I love being asked so lets see what I did for their teachers.



I started with two mushroom cans.  They are about 3.5 inches tall.  I spray painted them both white. 
 While that was drying I cut multiple layers of flower petals with my cricut.  
I haven't paper crafted in a while and that was a lot of fun.


After my cans were completely dry, I hot glued some of this awesome pink burlap ribbon around the cans.


Then I layered all the flowers petals on top of each other and stuck a sucker in the middle.  I used some styrofoam to stick the suckers into and using a little hot glue I added another flower petal with a button in the center of the can  and viola ...


A super easy peasy teacher gift.

The grandbabies were pretty excited to hand out their teacher gifts.

I hope you've enjoyed my super easy Ladies only flower bouquet and I will see you again in 3 weeks.

Make sure to head on over to the Simply Create Too challenge blog and add your creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say