Followers

Friday, May 13, 2016

Steampunk redux container

Good day

I just wanted to share a quick post of something I made yesterday for myself.  

A friend of mine gave this container to me a while back because she enables my hoarding addiction.
LOL
I love to repurpose things and little containers are my favorite.


So I started out with gesso ing the container.  One coat worked well.


Then I painted it purple.  My all time favorie color


Then I added some washi tape and my resin gears.  
I just used what I had on hand because I always have extra resin pieces laying around.


You can go HERE and see how I created my gears with my favorite Amazing Casting Products.


I even added some washi tape to the inside of the container.  The inside will hold all my push pins.


Now I wasn't sure how I would hang this, but of course in my hoarding of all stash I had some hook and loop tape.  Eeasy peasy hanging on the wall!


and here it is.  Now I just need to use my corkboard, LOL

I hope you've enjoyed my inspiration of redux container.  I love comments, so please let me know what you think of my idea!
Until next time, have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorites have this to say